Wednesday 11 December 2013

Christmas Party OOTD


Chirstmas party outfit the other day. Organised by me! It was absolutely great! Sorry I am hardly posting on my actual blog any more! I hope I get the chance to post more this winter!! AT the moment I am currently working on my fashion instagram @framecakee ! Follow for lots of fashion photos and shoutouts daily of you do my photochallenge or just put #framecake to get featured! Currently have 253 followers and growing! Please help me get to 300 by christmas!
Dress- Asos
Shoes- Guess
Ear cuff- Zara




3 comments:

  1. Congratulations for the party!

    Thanks for your comment, keep in touch

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Enhorabuena por la fiesta!! :D
    Un besazo1

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting Cupcakes!! If you have a question just ask and I will reply!!