Tuesday 4 June 2013

A quick review of... Elizabeth Arden 8 Hour Cream (first ever review AAAH)


The Framecake reckons this is a four star product because...


On sale from as low as £13.50
I started using 8 Hour Cream whilst skiing and found it made a great difference to my skin which was battered by the cold and the wind. I found that it really helped with this. I used it to help nourish my cheeks mostly but didn't use it in areas like my nose because I find that like many people, that is the place that becomes greasy the easiest!
I wouldn't recommend the product if you suffer from greasy skin because 8 Hour Cream will not help this at all in my eyes.
Normally I only use this product at night before I go to sleep and I find that in the morning, often my skin is noticeably softer and any red or sore skin seems better!
I would recommend that everyone tries this product at some point because I do think that it really does what it claims to do and is a well loved age old favourite for a very good reason!!
The only reason there wasn't five stars is because I realise this product is not perfect for all skin types!!

I hope you liked my first review! I am no beauty expert and am just going by my own experience! If there is a product you would like me to review or if you have a product, beauty or otherwise that you would like me to review then feel free to leave a comment below!! Keep clicking the sidebar buttons!!




4 comments:

  1. Hey!
    I love Elizabeth Arden products,
    Great blog!! I just followed you :)

    If you can, check out http://ladolcemoda7.blogspot.com.ar/

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the skincare line of Elizabeth Arden. thanks for sharing your honest review

    Delightful Ideas
    ABCMouse Giveaway

    ReplyDelete
  3. I use some products of Elisabeth Arden...Very good

    Nicky
    www.mywishstyle.com. NEW POST!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I swear by this product. Despite it's earthy, peculiar smell- It's virtually gold! It always heals my chapped, dry, and flaking skin. I LOVE LOVE LOVE it! <3 Em

    http://theskinnybyemily.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting Cupcakes!! If you have a question just ask and I will reply!!