Friday 3 May 2013

Jesus Sandals!!!

These are my new shoes which I am wearing for school!! I don't like calling them school shoes because I think that once I do that then I won't want to wear them for anything else which I think is a shame really... SO, I'm calling them my Jesus Sandals!! I just think they are just so cute and quirky and FUN-tastic! Here are some other Jesus Sandals that I love!!
vex, black by KG Kurt Geiger


I'm not sure how Jesus sandal-y these look but I think they are a nice different twist on all the others I was looking at though!! Not cheap at £150 though! Kurt Geiger, so am I really surprised?? No but they're nice!!










INTUITION
I also love this more summery option from Office!! I think they are lovely and wearable and would look great with a matching tan on holiday... Ahhh holiday!! Anyway, they're way cheaper at £50!!!









And finally, last but certainly not least, these little gems from New Look for £34.99!! They are just a great modern twist on the classic (I hate this term) "geek-chic" look!! (Now I am cringing at myself)! Which are your favourites??

1 comment:

Thank you for commenting Cupcakes!! If you have a question just ask and I will reply!!