Wednesday 3 April 2013

My favourite bag... EVER!!!

This is my asolute favourite bag!! I love the colour, the size, the style (you can't see the lovely long bright pink strap) and the fact that I am just so generally attached to it!! I got it as a present from a really really close friend who has brilliant taste and knows my taste so well! Nearly a year on I still love it just as much and still look for any excuse to take it with me!!
p.s also, I am wearing my poverty socks... the whole story is on my post about socks which I did a while back! Have a looky!

6 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thank you! Your blog is actually out of this world!!

      Delete
  2. Your blog is very cool))) Follow you)
    Follow me, if you want)
    http://karinamalinana.blogspot.ru/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like your blog, especially the background! Yum!!
    P.S You have good taste xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting Cupcakes!! If you have a question just ask and I will reply!!