Friday 5 April 2013

Monochrome



When it comes to fashion things are very rarely black and white... Unless you are talking about monochrome!!!







Maiken top
I love this jumper from Monki!! It's an absolute steal too for only £18!! You seriously can't tell me that you don't love this or I might kill you... Just a little warning!!

This lovely little Topshop number is practical but pretty as well as being so wearable!! But it isn't cheap at £52!! Oh well!! If you have it splash it!!   
ASOS POPLAR Platforms

There's these white heels from asos too!! They're really wearable actually but expensive too at £58..... Again, if you got it, splash it!!!
On a PromiseI hope at least one of you that is reading my blog can afford some of this stuff!! I certainly can't!!! These sunnies are sooo cool aren't they?? I really love them.... Stop reading now... You don't want to see the price... Close your eyes.... £150
How about you try this leather skirt from Next too?? £28!! Wear it with anything!

Kimono sleeve shirtLast but not least, this kimono sleeved shirt from cos, the home of high street minimalism!! Love it!!!! £55
                      

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting Cupcakes!! If you have a question just ask and I will reply!!