Saturday 27 April 2013

Jack Wills £50

Hello there Cupcakes!! Some of you who have read my blog for a while might have seen my post on designers?? I said that if you gave me a budget within reason I would try my hardest to find the best item/items from that designer within your budget!! 
I've just had a request for something from Jack Wills for £50 and although I wouldn't class Jack Wills strictly as a designer there was absolutely loads for me to choose from!!!!
So with lots of website checking I decided that the best way to spend £50 in Jack Wills was to buy some jeans!! They all appear to be £49.50 or £59.50 so the right kind of price range!!! I love the bright colours and the fit looks really nice!! Any of these below would be a good buy in my eyes!! 
But which is your favourite??
And would anybody like to own their own piece of designer clothing?? Just leave the name of your favourite designer and a reasonable budget below!! I love a challenge!
1
2
3
4


5
6

1 comment:

Thank you for commenting Cupcakes!! If you have a question just ask and I will reply!!